Monday, December 27, 2010

Envelope template for Sheree

For those of you who want to know how to make the envelope for the Paper Hug cards... below is the template.
I actually got it from Mary at Cardztv.  (www.cardztv.blogspot.com )  Mary's got a video on how to make it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cardcrazy09#p/u/127/ezh-zKy7DVQ


The paper is 5"x5"
The score lines are at 1 7/8" along each pointed corner.
You cut the little dotted area where the score lines meet...
then you fold along the score lines and GLUE (I used Zig 2 way).



Here's my photo of my template I used (including my Martha Stewart Scoreboard that I used to score the copy paper)

Whew! That's a record for me! 3 posts in 1 night???  
Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.