Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Bird-Day... and some photos

Here is a birthday gift bag and card that I made for a friend of mine.  The gift bag was cut from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge.

For the card, I used a Paper Trey Ink die along with their Birthday Treats stamp set.  I colored the image with Copics.  The purple ink is Hero Arts while the red ink is Jenni Bowlin.  I thought it needed something more so I took my clear glitter gel pen and outlined some of the purple stamped image.


Here is the inside of the card, using a Hero Arts birthday stamp set ( I love this set ).



Here is my envelope stamped using the same Hero Arts stamp set.



Here is the gift bag I made using the Cricut cartridge (Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More).  The little doggie is from a dog button set found at Michael's.



Amuse-bouche:
Today, our photo class went to a farm to take photos.  We had some 'models' dress up.  I took the three photos using my 'auto-bracketing function' which essentially takes 3 photos one after the other but takes it in 3 different exposures.  Hopefully, you can tell the difference.  This gives you the option to use 1 of 3 photos rather than just the 1 photo you took.  I think the last one is the optimal photo.






Here is a doggie, Missie, who is a resident on the farm.   Of course, people were taking photos of the models and I'm chasing down the animals on the farm.


1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, inside and out! Love, love the bag! I would expect nothing less than you to be chasing animals!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.