Monday, November 5, 2012

More Copics coloring-- with a La-La Land Stamp

Using my La-la Land image of Boy Wonder, I practiced my Copics coloring.  I seem to do ok with the hair highlights ... and then there are no further highlights. LOL.

The background was made with embossed with a combination of Lawn Fawn and Technique Tuesday images on watercolor paper.  Then, I used my Distress Stains (Faded Jeans, Broken China, and Tumbled Glass) to create the background. I sprayed the cardstock with Pearl Mist.

The image was posted on a Spellbinders Nestabilities die cut.  The earth and planet and stars were colored with Copics and came from a Technique Tuesday stamp set.  I colored the stars with my clear gel sparkle pen.

I added Glossy Accents to the eyes and boots! There is glitter gel pen on the cuffs and the gold star.




Amuse-bouche:
If you have time, watch this very sweet video about this little girl who happens to have autism.
(Get your KLEENEX out now...)




2 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely wonderful! Love how the image is the center of the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your background N, you've really got the hang of those distress stains. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.