Thursday, August 9, 2012

Year of the Monkey Birthday Cards... and 'the dogs go to the beach.'

I made 5 birthday cards (two of which are posted below) for a luncheon my mom was going to. They were celebrating birthdays for people born in "the year of the Monkey."

Using my Cricut (Create a Critter), Hero Arts Stamps, Memory Box die cut, and Copics/Liquid Pearls and a Lawn Fawn banner stamp, I created this card:




Here is the corresponding envelope (Hero Arts Birthday set)



This is the super cute Memory Box die cut that I got at my local stamp store (STAMP FEVER)



Amuse-bouche:

The boys went to the beach recently.


After the beach, I took them to the Park Bench Cafe that caters to dog owners and their dogs.





I ordered the boys their own hamburger dish (see the little paper boat of meat.)


Colt is eyeing the fries...





Here is the video of them at Dog Beach--- I used iMovie to edit it. Pretty fun...


2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love the little monkeys! The video was great! You are very proficient at editing and adding just the right touch such a filmstrip and credits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card .Love those cheeky monkeys! And the MB die looks yummy, I love these dies, they seem to cut so well.
    The boys had a good time at the beach, Colt seemed to like the poodle....!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.