Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I'm Late... I'm Late.... er, rather, BEHIND

I'm not even going to bother trying to make excuses on my delay in my posts. (LOL)
Here's my card:
I used the Paper Temptress Cryogen Paper that Tammy at Tammy's Spot recommended. The stamp is from Paper Smooches (white embossing powder).
The image is from "Dude Time Doodles"-- colored with Copics

Seriously, I have many photos to share with you from my 2012 Comic-Con adventure however very few cards to post with them.
It will be done--- eventually...  



 This envelope was made using "Lawn Fawn" stamps and Jenni Bowlin ink pads




Amuse-bouche:
It's that time of the year--- The Orange County Fair---
Here are some photos from our visit this year:

Fabulous shirt- I stopped him to take his photo because I loved his shirt.  He said you can get it at Wal-Mart



This was in an area showing old appliances.  Aren't those stoves cute?


A mini-stove!

Look at this beautiful Wizard of Oz quilt

Look at the details!

This little bag was made out of Capri Suns





We tried this-- Red Velvet Funnel Cake-- Couldn't really taste the "red velvet." Won't get it again but it was fun to share!
Red Velvet Funnel cake with Cream Cheese Frosting



Check out this guy on his stilts!


Currently
Reading:   Gone Girl (Gillian Flynn)
Watching:  Breaking Bad, Season 4








1 comment:

  1. You must be my identical brain twin (visit me today to see what I'm talking about). Great card and great idea for the background. Hope you like Cryogen, I can see the difference. You should enter your card over at Dude Time Doodles for the travel challenge that starts today!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.