Wednesday, August 15, 2012

To my wonderful friends here in this blogging community....

... who leave little comments even though they have SOOO many other obligations.... I say "Moo-chas gracias!!!"   I send you all HUGS!

Thank you all for leaving such kind comments. It's too bad we live all over the world (Viv is in another SEASON fer goodness sakes!).  I think we'd have a wonderful time chatting over pie and tea.   :)

This card was made using a Technique Tuesday stamp (the outline of the sentiment).  The sentiment came from Scrappy Mom's.  The cow is from Paper Smooches and the ribbon was $1.50 at Michaels.  I put the clear gel pen from Sakura over the outline of the Technique Tuesday stamp to bling it up a bit.
At the very bottom of the matte is a Lawn Fawn outline stamp that I used Stickles to bling up the dots.
This card measures 4.25"x4.25."







Amuse-bouche:
And more Comic-Con photos...


Made of Legos

At the Gaslamp District (across the street from the convention) where there are eateries-- and the conventioneers overflowed into the streets.  (This is from the show Wilfred on FX)
Bones Panel
{thud}... she falls over from the sheer sight of Boreanaz



Look at that pose!

Cyclons!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love the "fringe" at the bottom! I'm enjoying your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is in the air here and the cows are making babies and milk! Yay! More fun pics, I'm sooooo envious!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.