Thursday, August 16, 2012

Having a bad day?...

Isn't this a super cute image?  Unfortunately, this is me on a daily basis....  The brads are from Michaels, the little arrows were from a set that my dear friend gave me for a gift.  I think she got them at Michaels but I'm not 100% sure.  I used Spellbinders to cut the circle and then brushed the edges with Red Barn Distress Ink.  I then glued it onto a purple circle.  The sentiment came from... uh oh.  I think it's Hero Arts.     :(




Amuse-bouche:
More photos from Comic-Con 2012


To celebrate the new Batman movie, they had about 7 Bat-vehicles out. This one was my favorite. Look at those wings!!!! Check out those hubcaps.







Do you all remember this one?  From the tv show?  (BAM!.... WHACK!)






These two guys were in costume for "The Walking Dead."




Now for those of you with kids, they might know what this is.  I had no idea what it was.  Apparently, it's a TV show on Cartoon Network called "The Regular Show."
My nephews were so excited to see this.  LOL




Another character that I have no idea who it is but my nephews knew who he was.






Always a crowd favorite with the little boys.... (and big boys).





This little kid was so cute in his outfit!





LOL: Check out this warrior's outfit.










Who knew these guys drank Sprite?

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a terrific card, love the fun colors you used! I love, love the Coor's light guy!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.