Monday, August 13, 2012

Lawn Fawn- Down Under....



I would love to go to Australia and New Zealand... (HELLO  Viv!).  
I used to have penpals in both countries when I was in high school.  Unfortunately, we lost track of each other. Having said that, both countries are very dear to me.  I made this card using the Lawn Fawn stamp set.  I colored it with Copics.  (I still can't color very well- but I have a plethora of videos to watch on how to use my Copics pens).  The ribbon came from Michaels.  I also used "Spellbinder Nestabilities."

The banner is from Lawn Fawn stamps.









This postcard stamp used below is also from Lawn Fawn.  The sentiment and birthday cake came from Hero Arts.  The pink washi tape is from Recollections (at Michaels).  The white 'snowflake' is from... one of those stamps sets (I hope).  Don't hold me to it.





Amuse-bouche:
I finished Gone Girl.  FABULOUS!!!  HIGHLY RECOMMEND it.



3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card! Love the images you used. There's nothing wrong with your coloring, you're too critical of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIIIIIII! Jumping up and down here waving! LOL!
    Very cute card and your colouring is great N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card and coloring are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.