Friday, July 13, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch


Well, I didn't submit it to the Mojo Monday Sketch (last week- haha), but I wanted to showcase it anyway.
This card knocked out many challenges for me. 1.  To use the "Sweet Nectar" (by K and Co) paper pad, that for some reason, I can't figure out what to do with.    2.  Try a sketch challenge  3.  Create a card that doesn't look like every other card I made by utilizing a 'sketch.'

The pink school paper was made with a Paper Trey Ink stamp set.    The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's.


2 comments:

  1. Super Naomi! Very cheerful, love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another darling card, you've done a fab job , even if its too late!
    How's the weather your way? Still hot? We've got rain again, but then it is winter here.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.