Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Calling all Tech-ies...

I made this card for my friend's husband who answered all my questions about the new iPad and which one I should get (should I order one... which I plan to... just don't know when (probably when iPad 8 comes out- haha! j/k). I wanted to make him a card to thank him for all his patience and advice and information.  I found this image on Mo's Digital Pencil.  She has great images!!! I love them.  

The background stamp is a 'clock' background stamp from Hero Arts that I clear embossed.  I used a Spellbinder Nestabilities to frame my image.  The image was colored with Copics.
I've been working on my Copics coloring. 
 




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! Super coloring and wonderful image. The computer screens look real!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.