Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another beautiful wedding....

I know this is very similar to my recent post but I don't have any cards to show you. I've been very busy with work and weddings.  Here's one that I just went to in Temecula, at a family winery.

It was a lovely wedding.  Love was in abundance.

This took place over a pond on the property-- it was such a beautiful setting.


Here is my wedding gift card box. I used the Cricut for the side panels to cut words from the Sweethearts cartridge. 





The butterflies were punched out of the invitation paper (that had vines and grapes on it).



This cake was made by my co-worker who made the cake for the bride & groom.  (She's a beautiful cake designer).

 

3 comments:

  1. The wedding gift box is lovely and the inside is gorgeous! Beautiful wedding cake, bet it tasted just as good as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab exploding box Naomi! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos...and I love your little project you made for them, too. What a great keepsake that will be for them.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.