Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A tag and a small thank you note

Here's two little projects that I made.


I added some Liquid Pearls on the flower buds.  Sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's Halloween set, with some glitter pen (as advertised on Cardztv!) that I bought at Michaels.

The twine came from Paper Trey Ink and the red ink on the sentiment is Jenni Bowlin's stamp ink "Chili Powder"

Amuse-bouche:
I was reading the most recent Laurie Notaro book.  The chapter wherein her husband complains about the chocolate marks she leaves on his pillowcase when "Ambient Laurie" eats in bed left me laughing hysterically to the point I was crying.  "Ambient Laurie" is her persona that she assumes when she is on Ambient.  (That chapter itself is really funny too).
Laurie isn't for everyone but if you need a good laugh... (and who doesn't as earthquakes, hurricanes, and floods are affecting so many?)... check her out.




6 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun Naomi! Great color combo. Glad you are laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE cards!!! Love the images and all the fun colors you used...too cute! Have a great day, my friend!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh super cute!! These are so fun and funky and fresh! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute Naomi! Love all those polka dots ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crafty nuggets! :)

    Oh, and I laughed my arse off at your email, girl!!! I really HAVE to start reading that book you sent me....she totally sounds like my type of author. Okay - putting it on my to do list before the end of this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I absolutely love the description of your blog, I laughed out loud! :) I'm also your newest follower. :)

    Feel free to stop by my blog and enter my blog candy giveaway!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.