Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday card... a la bovine


I have been hard at work all weekend on some cards to post this week.  Here is the first one from Penny Black's cow series (available for purchase on www.simonsaysstamp.com).
I love this cow series.   (Ha,.... wait until you see tomorrow's card).  I used Glossy Accents on the bow, Stickles on the dish, and a touch of Liquid Pearl on the purse.  The twine was purchased a my local stamp store but Scrappy Mom's sells Baker's Twine as well.  The sentiment came from Scrappy Mom's.







Inside the card, Scrappy Mom's sentiment.


Amuse-bouche:  What has been in the background as I have been scrapping?


Also, I found a great series on Netflix.  It's called Top Shot and it's on the History Channel.  It's really interesting. It's a reality show featuring firearms, bow & arrows, tomahawks... whatever.  I'm only on episode 5 (Season 1) but I find it very interesting.   Here's the link to the History Channel:   http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot





3 comments:

  1. Wondering what you've been up too, nice to finally see! Great card, lots of love and fun involved not to mention creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Naomi! Did you color it with your copics or pencils?

    Pssst....we watch Top Shot every Tuesday night at 10 p.m. We LOVE that show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Bovine image! I had to make a wedding card for a friend's cow-crazy sister-in-law and this was actually really fun to do...but I forgot to take a pic of it..... :(

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.