Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Congestion.... BE GONE!

The winds started a little over a week ago in So Cal. Most of the time, I can avoid getting allergy-related issues but this time, it got me.  So, I spent most of the weekend staring at the ceiling, watching Supernatural (season 5), popping Mucimex, downing cough syrup, and thinking of all the cards I wanted to make when I could sit upright again.  Luckily, I had my own furry hot water bottles to keep me warm.


This is how I felt most of the week!


Here is a card I started coloring last night with my Prismacolor pencils.  I used some Stickles to bling it up.
The sentiment came from an acrylic set that I got from Michaels.  The flower came from Michaels--- oh, and the ribbon? That came from Michaels.

OHHHH good grief... and the snail came from The Digi Shack: Brian Lock!!!
http://kharliebug.typepad.com/the_digi_shack/the-digital-shop-1.html
(Claritin- take me away!!!!)

Have a nice week.



4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Hope you are feeling better. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card - hope you're feeling better!!!

    Hey heads up: I bought the Bionic Woman DVD a few days ago and have been enjoying watching it!!! You were right - Lee Majors sings sumthin' AWFUL! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better, sucks to be sick. Nice graphic too - I wouldn't have thought they were color pencil, such vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, so sorry you are under the weather. You probably just need to drink more! Love this fun image and you did a great job coloring.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.