Thursday, September 9, 2010

Treat Bags

Well, I just whipped me up a couple gift bags filled with candy for my neighborhood kids.  [When I say "whipped up"... I mean it took me about 1 1/2 hours... the equivalent of 2 episodes of Supernatural (always the multi-tasker, I am).]
Back to my story... the kids came over and left some drawings in my mailbox for me about 2 weeks ago.  I wanted to reciprocate however, you know how long it takes me to get anything crafty done.
So here are my gifts to them...     2. weeks.  later.


I used Paper Doll Dress Ups and Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridges for the cut out.  Glitter pen or white gel pens were used to jazz up parts of the costumes. The bags are just plain ziploc bags.

Let's see how many days it takes me to walk these over to their house.  Next. Door.

And... Ms. Nicole at the Canadian Nickel has notified us of her Halloween Blog Hop.  See the button at the top right of my blog????  Go click on it.  Yes, that button... go click on it,... NOW!  You won't regret it.
:)





2 comments:

  1. Love your little treat bags! I'm sure the kids will love it, too.

    Oh - I am participating in that Halloween Blog Hop...and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love both of the carts you used, but mini monsters is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.