Friday, September 10, 2010

CARDZTV HALLOWEEN CARD CHALLENGE

Here is my card that I plan to enter in Mary's Challenge. This is the first challenge I have ever done.  
I used the Happy Haunting Cartridge.  I also stickled the cape.  I used the Halloween paper from K & Company (Michaels Craft store) and I used the "star" embellishments that are currently on clearance at Michaels to bling it up a bit as it was looking pretty boring.
If you look closely enough, you'll see I used the Traffic cuttlebug embossing folder on the spider web frame.  If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't but this is where mistakes will be made so we all can learn.
I really liked the phrase cut-out "Happy Haunting."  It looks pretty cool.



3 comments:

  1. oh wow this is great. I am now a follower.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.