Monday, September 6, 2010

HAPPY LABOR DAY

Well, I spent my Labor Eve creating a birthday gift card box and trying out my watercolor pencils and the aqua pen. I have come to the conclusion that I should use watercolor paper rather than cardstock from WalMart. When I use the cardstock, it doesn't retain the richness that the watercolor paper did on the sample I did a few months ago. I'll try to pick up some inexpensive watercolor paper tomorrow and test my theory. (Can watercolor paper feed through a printer for digistamps?) The aqua pen I have (by Zig, purchased at Michaels), has a brush tip so it's hard to color in small corners and maintain the lines.

I'll photograph my birthday giftbox tomorrow and post it. (I try to photo my projects in natural light as I feel that it makes my projects look better { Hey, I need all the help I can get}).

Amuse-bouche:
Supernatural Season 5 out on DVD Tuesday.



The Cast of Supernatural

Photo taken at 2010 Comic-Con, San Diego




No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.