Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Comic-Con Countdown begins....

It's that time of year... Comic-Con 2012 is approaching.  Days of lines, crowds, waiting... all worth it when you see the  exhibits and speakers and have fabulous photo opportunities.  Can't wait!

Here is my card for my partner-in-crime, Leah, at the Con.  It was made with Scrappy Moms' Scrabble set (including the die set) and a Scrappy Mom's sentiment stamp.  The "Woohoo" is from Paper Smooches.




Amuse-bouche:
I am loving these auditions on So You Think You Can Dance.
I'll be posted some of my favorite ones in the next few days, starting with one of my favorite ones.
Fabulous.

Interesting story on this dancer. He is associated with Marquese Scott (the guy I raved about a while ago on another blog post: go to "VIDEOS" tab and you'll see the post for him on March 3, 2012).





2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the background you created too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the card on Saturday. I love it. You're so creative and I'm so not. :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.