Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Watch Out!!! A New Driver on the Road

One of my friends FINALLY got his driver's license.  I told him to warn us all when he's on the road.
Here's a fun little card I made him.   Using Copics, Paper Smooches sentiment, and Nestabilities... I tried my best to bring this image from Bugaboo Stamps  to life.    And of course, I had to make a corresponding envelope. 
I put Glossy Accents on the windshield and Silver Gel pen on the bumper/rims.  I used little brads on the hubcaps. 


Jenni Bowlin ink along with a Paper Smooches stamp sentiment and an old Stampin' Up Sun stamp

2 comments:

  1. Terrific card! Love the image and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card and that image is perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.