Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yummy Yummy-- ICE CREAM

I made this little gift wallet for someone (with a Farrell's gift card in it).  The sundaes were cut from the Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge.  I used Liquid Pearls, Glossy Accents and Stickles to embellish them.   (And Ranger's White Enamel.)  I used my clear sparkle gel pen and colored over the sundae scoops to give it a light shimmer.
I just LOVE brightening envelopes... probably because it only takes seconds (unlike a card which takes me hours!)






A variety of Jenni Bowlin inks. Sentiments came from a little sentiment pack (Stampendous) .  The bicycle stamp is a Hero Arts stamp (from Michaels)


I found another cute little blog that I would like to share with you...


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely super! Seeing all the ice cream makes me hungry! You are so kind to your friends!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.