Friday, February 3, 2012

Way to GO!!!!

I made this card for someone who just received a great score on her test today.

I used the corner choppers to round the edges of my card.  The image was from Paper Trey Ink's Tremendous Treats Valentines. The actual image has a heart on the paper but I colored the stamp with a Black Memento pen (Omitting the heart).  The rest of the image was done with Copics and Glossy Accents.  The edges were inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  I used Spellbinders Nestabilities to die cut the two rectangular frames.  
Lastly, the stamp came from K&Co's SMASH BOOK collection.  It's a stamp that you can create the date and a variety of sentiments.  (I got mine at Michaels).




Amuse-bouche:
I just read this really heart-lifting story about a courageous little boy in Florida. Please click on the link below to read about him.  He is having another surgery on 2/15/12.  There is a rally to send him cards to lift his spirits.  Here is his story:
Thank you Creepy Glowbugg for sharing the link!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great score and great card! Love the bright colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.