Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Going Buggy" with Cardztv Stamps

Here is my fourth card featuring Mary's "Going Buggy" cardstamp set.


You can find more of Mary's fabulous stamps HERE.  

I used a Hero Arts CLING stamp with white ink on pink paper.  I cut the buggy from Simply Charmed (Cricut).  The stamped face is from Peachy Keen stamps.  The paper is actually white cardstock but I made the flesh color using Tea Dye Distress ink.  The black wheels are actually white cardstock that was inked with Black Soot Distress Ink as was the pink fringe to the buggy.  I used Worn Lipstick Distress ink to color the fringe.  The sheen on the buggy is from pink Liquid Pearl.  Pink Stickles were used on the bow. 
The sentiment was stamped with Melon Mambo.  I cut the corners on the white sentiment cardstock by hand and layered it on rectangle pink cardstock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.