Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cricut Challenge with Cardztv "Going Buggy" stamp!

Here is my third card featuring the Going Buggy set from Cardztv
I'm actually entering a challenge (Shock.... Awe).  It's Mary's Cricut Challenge.  See HERE.

You have until February 28, to enter.  All you need to do is incorporate stitching (faux or real).

This card that I made used an EK Success (3-layer) butterfly punch with various color pattern paper.  I used my Tim Holtz paper piercer and stitched with a needle and embroidery thread that I had purchased at Michaels.  I also used clear Stickles on the butterfly wings.
The sentiment is from Mary's "Going Buggy" sentiment set (found HERE).    I stamped it with Jenni Bowlin's Lavender Sachet. 



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the DP combos you used for the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW, this is lovely, great job on that stitching, so pretty!!! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterflies are gorgeous! I love the stitching too. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenges at Cardz TV. Hope you come back and play with us again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.