Friday, July 29, 2011

All you need in life is a friend who has Chocolates....

Inkadinkdoo (clear stamps at Michaels), has a great set with these quotes from kids.  I've created a card with one of the sentiments.  I used the hot glue gun to keep the pearl in the flower (I got the faux pearl from Michaels).  The stamp (per the label on the side of the stamp) of the girl is a stamp from "creativebeginnings.com- me and my BIG ideas."  I believe I bought it at Michaels a few years ago.  The paper is a DCWV called "Pocket full of Poisies" that was on sale at Joann's this past week.





blended with distress ink (spun sugar) on edges



Amuse-bouche:

C'mon.... I couldn't resist. (At the WB station at Comic-Con 2011)

3 comments:

  1. Really sweet card, love how you've colored it to coordinate with the dp. Looking good with that handsome hero dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on this card. So girly. My granddaughter would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! I think this is my favorite one of yours yet. (Oh, and I so love that picture!!!)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.