Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mo' money, Mo' money, Mo' money

I have been uber busy the last few days... making wallets, card, and trying new techniques.  I can't wait to show you what I have been working on. 

I know I've showed you this wallet a few days ago, but I made 7 of these in the last few days, WITH gift boxes.
The only difference (from the one I posted a few days ago) is the inside tags I made for the 7 wallets...


Here is the gift box I made (to go with each wallet):  Bazzill White (textured) 12x12 cardstock, Black 8.5x11 Recollections paper and "Divine Swirls" Embossing Folder.  The flower is the flower that I've been making with Tim Holtz Distress Ink/Pad and Mod Podge and a bit of Bling.

Flower was cut from George&Basic, inked with Distress Ink, sprayed with my homemade Glimmer Mist of Pearl Ex (color: silver) with some water in a Mini-Mister.  Once dry, I "Mod-Podged" it to make the petals stiffer.




 Amuse-bouche:
As I work on my cards, I typically have the tv/laptop/phone going so I can listen to something as I work.  Usually, it's a tv series on DVD or Adam Carolla or something on Hulu.com.  This time, I listened to 5 hours of Remington Steele (One of my ALL-TIME Favorite tv shows).  Hulu.com has all the seasons available for free!!! My favorite episode?  "Steele Framed." (followed by Elegy in Steele, and Vintage Steele). 
They also have "Hart to Hart" episodes for free. (Robert Wagner, Stefanie Powers).






2 comments:

  1. Whoa...go you!!

    Wanna know what I've been watching lately? Old episodes of Starsky & Hutch on Crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooow!! This is bonkers bananas adorable!! I'm in LOVE! Totally the best crafting I've seen in like ....... forever! KUDOS!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.