Tuesday, December 21, 2010

We're almost there....

It's almost Christmas.  

The rain is creating havoc in parking lots and on the streets.  I got cut off 3 times on the road today.  (I won't tell you how many people I cut off.... Just Kidding..., I don't cut off people.  I am a VERY careful driver.  I always use my signal and check my 'blind spots.'   Yes, I overcompensate to avoid being stereotyped as "the asian driver.)"

So, how about another card?



Amuse-bouche:
Here is a scene from one of my absolute FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES 
Whaa?  Did you think I was gonna show something "classy" like "White Christmas" or "It's A Wonderful Life?"  Ha!  I thought you guys knew me better.

How about this one? This reminds me of a Christmas Eve dinner two years ago...
  (from my other favorite Christmas movie "A Christmas Story.")
 

Hope wherever you are, you are warm and healthy!!!




2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Naomi!

    I love the whole Fa-ra-ra-ra-ra scene in A Christmas Story, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Christmas Vacation has to be one of my all time favorite Christmas movies!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.