Sunday, December 12, 2010

MOONLIGHTING: 'DO BIRDS BIRD, DO BEES BEE?'

This is just a short blog to say that I have been a very busy crafting elf.  Last night, I was up until 230 am last night watching Moonlighting, Season 1&2 as I made some Holiday Cards.  I want to post them but some of the recipients have access to the blog so, I'm in a bit of a quandary. 

Anyway, I thought I'd just say that I'm having a blast watching Moonlighting.  I used to LOVE this show.  It's fun to watch now:  the fashion, the dialogue... and the exterior scenes that show how much LA has changed.  I saw one episode with a young Tim Robbins.

Have a crafty week, and hope to post something this week!

Here's SamUL outside with the Reindeer at our local promenade.







4 comments:

  1. Poor baby is dwarfed by that thing! Brodie would've tried to eat it ,then would've cocked his leg on it !
    When's the Partridge family marathon start? I'll pop on over to join you..teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved "Moonlighting", terrific show!
    That reindeer and your pooch is hilarious! He does NOT look pleased to be sitting there. Lol
    ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha....cute pic!!!

    I agree with Viv - when does The Partridge Family marathon start? LOL. Oops - I already watched all the seasons of THAT show!!

    I've gotta get back to my Bionic Woman now that I've finished catching up on Dexter!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.