Thursday, September 30, 2010

October is here....



... and that means Halloween.  Here are a couple cards I made over the weekend and I thought I'd share them now before I forget.

Happy Haunting cartridge and just strips of halloween cardstock with a Michaels' ribbon.  I dotted the edge. This is a portrait card.

Happy Haunting Cartridge in a S-shape card.  Cardstock is from K & Company.  I think I got the spiders at Michaels. 

The paper is from the K and Company pack, the spider web punch is from Martha Stewart and the Cricut images are from Happy Hauntings

Note: I tried to make a latch to keep the card closed by using the pumpkin vine.  I made the pumpkin vine 3 layers thick so it was easier to 'latch'. 



Happy Friday!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your halloween cards are great! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I love all this detail! they are all awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are great! I need a Cricut! LOVE the "S" shaped cards!! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about these cards!!!! So awesome!!! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.