Monday, June 24, 2013

Thank you... from Lawn Fawn


I recently went to an animal rescue donation event and the hosts were so generous that I had to send them a thank you card.  Using my Copics and a huge selection of Lawn Fawn stamps, I created this scene.  For those of you who know my boy, Colt, he loves to watch the squirrel that runs the phone lines...

One of the hosts is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and had some stamps for sale to donate.  The brick wall below is a stamp that I took from her stash.  I don't think it's a SU stamp but I love this stamp. I use my "W" Copics and voila, I made a brick wall  (Yes, *I* colored the wall).

Fun Fun Fun!!!!



This sentiment came from a dog-oriented clear stamp set from Michaels.  The diecuts are from Spellbinders.  The hosts were avid dog lovers....  I knew they'd understand this sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! Love the sweet animals you used and the sentiment is so true and perfect for the card!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.