Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Baby Gift Card holder...


I've been having a creative block. I feel like all my cards look the same and even sketches don't help me.   It was getting me down...

Long story short, my friend reminded me that I don't have to always make a A2 size card. LOL.  She reminded me of a recent video from Mary at Cardztv, creating an easel card. I made this card using my only baby-oriented images.  (Yes, I know you've seen them before. It's the only set I have related to babies.  It's a wonderful set though! (from Stampin' Up)).  I love the way this turned out.
I did put Glossy Accents on the bubbles and used Liquid Pearls on the dots on the 'onesies?'   The gift card is in a coin envelope that is glued to the base behind the popped up panel ("congrats").
Mind you, I am getting the Lawn Fawn baby stamp set because I think I need a back up baby stamp set.

ALSO, I cleaned my garage AND my scrapbooking room (only to find that I think I need to get another desk in this room because it's too crowded in here)... and in the course of doing so, I couldn't find the cord for my camera to transfer my photos.  Well, this morning I found it.  YAY. I was able to load my photos and hopefully, I'll have more cards for you this week. (Warning-- "A2 size" with the same sketch pattern).





1 comment:

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.