Sunday, June 9, 2013

A new member of the workforce...


One of my friend's little girl,  just got her first job at Chik-Fil-A.  It is her first job and she is very excited to have it. SO.... I made this little card, using my Free Alley Way Stamp that I got in May.  If you haven't seen the line of stamps, you should check it out.  Very cute stuff....
I took the sentiments from Lawn Fawn's Office set (I think it's called Just Your Type) and I only used certain words/letters to create the sentiment.   The coloring is Copics.




Amuse-bouche:
I've been walking the dogs 4 miles around town.  Ezra lasts about 1 mile (if that) and then she gets in her stroller and coasts the rest of the way.  Here we are at the local park.











1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, love the image! Great picture of the pups, at least Ezra walks a little.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.