Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Grad, Grad....


My mother requested a festive graduation card for her friend who was graduating college at age 76.  
Voila.
I so adore Penny Black's farm animal series.  
The graduation stamp came from a $1 bin at Michaels (I believe).  I colored in the letters and used my white gel pen to make polka dots. I just LOVE this look. The die cut is from SpellBinders Nestabilities.







Amuse-bouche:

A few weeks ago, we had some April showers (in May!).  Ezra couldn't get enough of the damp air and the mist on her face. She was LOVING life.   Despite me pulling over and putting her back in her pet booster seat, she kept leaning out.  She has a pink harness on AND she is tethered in her seat.   She was wearing a little soft fleece hoodie that I got her at the Pet Expo.  She couldn't feel the dampness on her neck or back so she wasn't afraid to get wet.


And finally (gosh I have so much to share)....
Here is my favorite audition so far on SYTYCD.  His name is Fik-Shun  (Fiction).
I hope he gets a permanent dancing job from this. He is a phenom.





And this is from his YouTube channel, free styling on Fremont Street in Vegas.





And yes, I'll be back with another card tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful for your mom's friend! Congratulations to her! She's going to love your adorable card, love the pearl necklace!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.