Thursday, February 7, 2013

I LOVE PENNY BLACK....

I know I say that every few posts but I just got a few new PB images and I am just in love with her animals series.... her farm animals, her critters in London-- and now check this one out....

AREN'T THEY CUTE???? O-My-Lanta....
I colored with Copics, and added some Distress Ink on the edges to brighten the cardstock.  The background was created on watercolor paper with Distress Ink Pads (similar to the technique that Kristina Werner used on a recent card). The colors I used were Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass, and Dusty Concord.  I then waited for the colors to dry and then stamped with White Colorbox ink "Thank U" from my Inkadinkadoo clear stamp set from Michaels.

If you want to see the video that shows how to do the background, go to the link from Kristina Werner:  click HERE.


I have Glossy Accents on the windows and headlights.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Love that stamp! Looks like us on holiday except it would be a poodle driving! LOL

    Hope you are well and your boys too. We are enjoying a beautiful summer here and taking it easy. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!! How adorable! I have a few PB in my stash but this one is a hoot! I just noticed your puppies adorable Batman costume - tooo darling! What a fun stop by your blog today :) Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your card! The red and yellow VW is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.