Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Red Carpet Studio Challenge... and Furry Friends


Hey all!!!
Check out Red Carpet Studios--- (if you're not already following them!).  They're doing a cute challenge re: bears inspired by "Ted" (another movie I need to see).

I entered my Kung-Fu Panda card!!! KUNG-FU!!!

SO, here's another one of my creations....
I love this card.  (The image is from Penny Black (I LOVE PENNY BLACK's ANIMAL STAMPS)).
I used Copics and a Fiskars grass punch (I used 2 Distress Ink pads to create the green grass).  I used a light (Tumbled Glass) Distress Ink Pad to create the sky.  The sentiment came from Scrappy Moms.

You can't see but on the black border, I used Versamark and stamped flowers. The white gel pen dots the center of the flower.








Amuse-bouche:

Pardon me while I indulge  bore you all with photos of my dogs, taken with my camera.  I'm... er, ... practicing. Yea, that's it.

SamUL


Yea, someone needs an orthodontist!



Colt



1 comment:

  1. Your card is almost as sweet as your pups! Love, love the image! SamUl looks like he's concentrating!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.