Sunday, December 2, 2012

A week of holiday cards...

I finally was able to create some holiday cards for my blog postings....



The reindeer and Santa hat came from a Paper Smooches stamp. I added Glossy Accents and Stickles.  The tree came from a Penny Black stamp.  All the coloring was with my Copics with a fine dusting with flocking powder.  The red brick came from an embossing folder from Tim Holtz.  The holly berries and ivy is from a Martha Stewart punch.  I colored the ivy using Inktense pencils.  **  Kristina Werner did a video on this new product.  They really are neat.  I used them here to color in the ivy-- but I didn't use watercolor paper so you can see the paper got a bit warped.  The Inktense pencils are available at Michaels for $34.  (Using a 50% coupon would be the best option).


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fun and adorable! Love how you trimmed the tree! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.