Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Treat Bags... little paper backpacks!


I love making these treat bag holders.  Last time, I made them for Christmas.  The tutorial is on Split Coast Stampers.   The tutorial can be found HERE.

I stopped by my local Stamping Store:  STAMP FEVER and got to pick up some nifty stamps. So excited to use them.  They're for Halloween but that's ok.  Better late than never.  One of the ladies saw my Doggie-Themed baseball cap.  Here is where you can find it.    http://www.purrfectwear.net


Amuse-bouche:
Here is a picture I picked up in Seattle, featuring my 'dream dog...'  A GREAT DANE!
The sentiment is hilarious and so appropriate at my house.



And this was a cute acrylic painting that an artist made.  So simple but so cute!



2 comments:

  1. Ack! Those backpacks are ADORABLE!!! Going to check out the tutorial now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable backpacks! Love the papers you used, perfect for the occasion! I love great danes too, wish I had about ten of them!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.