Sunday, October 14, 2012

A wedding card.... and more photos from Seattle!


I made this card for a friend who recently got married. The background is an embossed Hero Arts stamp with Worn Lipstick Distress Inkpad applied.  The little wedding bells are from Stampin' Up and I wrote over the Hero Arts Soft Lilac ink with a clear sparkle Sakura pen (from Michaels).  The sentiment "wedding wishes" is from Lawn Fawn.  The LOVE stamp is stamped with Cough Syrup by Jenni Bowlin.


Amuse-bouche:
Here are some fun photos from my Seattle trip with Mr. Schrute...  Notice the culinary theme... LOL
More photos to come....

View of Pike Place Market looking south

We thought the name of this restaurant on the north side of Pike Place was funny

This Starbucks is across from Pike Place. It doesn't look like my local Starbucks. 

Fish market at Pike Place.  

Fruit Market at Pike Place. My friend bought some and really enjoyed them.

I tried this peach. They were giving samples. It was beyond awesome.

I'm sure there are some of you in the blogging community that see fruit like this all the time. This was a beautiful sight to me!


Look at those veggies!



This is like a sea creature: Broccoli Romanesco!



This is me in front of the gum wall (at Pike Place)

Rest assured, I'm actually about 4 inches from the wall....


Here we are at Chateau St. Michelle winery




SHELDON COOPER!!! :)

I love raw oysters.  It was harder to find in Seattle than I thought it would be.  I got them across from Pike Place at a place called "Jack's"


The Ghost Adventure crew did a show on this pub. It's haunted.








1 comment:

  1. Wonderful wedding card. I love the color of 'cough syrup'! Awesome pictures, so many vegetables. Very interesting to see, glad you are sharing.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.