Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Great Job!


Using my Lawn Fawn stamps, I made about 12 of these cards (3.25"x3.25") for some of my co-workers who recently had some great accomplishments.  Using Copics and a silver glitter pen... Here ya go.




These are Paper Trey Ink Tickets.  Christina, over at Creations with Christina, recently had a video on stamp storage and advised to turn your stamp pads upside down for storage. I've been doing this HOW LONG and finally have a nice color print.  DUH!


Amuse-bouche:
It's going to be a super busy week and weekend, y'all.  Will post when I can.  Never mind the fact that I have been keeping a list of cards that I need to make (This list is about 3 wks old and is growing in leaps and bounds...).    Speaking of leaps and bounds...  The Los Angeles County Fair is back and you know what that means.... FARM ANIMALS!!!!  (and fried food!!!)
Look at these beauties!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Super cute cards, love the typewriter! Pretty cows, wish they didn't have to wear the yoke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the typewriter stamp! So sweet of you to think of your co-workers!

    Have fun at the fait, looks like you'll get some great photos.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.