Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh Happy (birth) Day...

I thought I'd send an entry to the Simon Says Stamp challenge, "Animal Antics."   Unfortunately, I missed the deadline-- Doh!!!

HAHA.

I used this Paper Smooches stamp and a (clearance) Hero Arts cloud stamp.  Whaddya think?  The sentiment came from a Clear Hero Arts stamp set, placed on a Lawn Fawn Banner (Can I drop any more company names?)







Here's my message inside, stamped with stamps from my Hero Arts Birthday stamp. I love the little cupcake stamp.




2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Sorry you missed the challenge, your card is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Card. Heads up My Birthday Giveaway is in progress at my blog.
    Happily Scrapbooking and Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
    http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.