Monday, June 4, 2012

KINGS UP 3-0 IN THE STANLEY CUP SERIES

Hooty Hoo!!!!  Final score of tonight's game: 4-0!!!!!



I've been working on some cards so I actually have something to share.
My friend loves the original Dark Shadows series and I just happened to see this at Target so naturally....



Here is the card that I made her.  Yes, that is a photo of her from the 80's.  I used a new stamp from Lawn Fawn that I picked up at my local stamp store (Stamp Fever in Orange, CA).  I used my Hero Arts ink pad (that I also bought) and my Cuttlebug embossing folder.  TA- DA!!!!

Well, this sentiment "Best Friend,  (seriously)" came from a really cute 'girlfriend' set from Technique Tuesday.  Truth be known, I have several "BFF's."  What can I say?  I'm always talking; I need to have several BFF's or they'd all flee when they see me coming (my gums flapping... arms waving about, gesticulating about my crazy life).  If you put a conversation bubble over their head it would say "Will she EVER SHUT UP???"

The stamp was stamped in Mambo Melon from Stampin' UP.  I hand cut the image out.

The "enjoy" stamp is from Paper Smooches stamped with my new Hero Arts stamp (Wet Cement).  The matte was cut from Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The little owl was colored with Copics and I think it's a Brian Lock image (from Squigglefly).  My hard drive hasn't yet been transferred so I don't have a way to reference where my images came from.


Tomorrow, I'm going to show you templates so you can make homemade square envelopes for your  square cards.
Easy-peasy!

Have a great Monday!


GO KINGS!!!!









1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card, love your friend's picture in the television screen, very clever!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.