Saturday, May 19, 2012

PENNY BLACK LONDON STAMP

I made this card a while ago but hadn't posted it (due to my computer woes, which are still ailing me and impeding my card making progress).  Having said that, here is my card that I wanted to share with you.... I love London and I love this Penny Black series.  I used Copics and also put Glossy Accents on all the window panes.  The blue sky was made with a finger dauber and combination of Tumbled Glass and Broken China.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and I wrote over the sentiment with my Glittery Gel Pen from Sakura.






Amuse-bouche:
The dogs are loving the warmer weather... more walks.


2 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest card ever and I am so, so lucky to be its recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Penny Black line is adorable!

    Where do you live? You have such a gorgeous view there! So Cal, right?

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.