Sunday, March 25, 2012

Things are so much better with friends!


I do love this stamp from Penny Black.  The sentiment came from Hero Arts.   I am still trying to practice my Copics coloring (it appears I will need A LOT of practice).




The envelope was stamped with my Technique Tuesdays sentiment and a Hero Arts bicycle stamp, using Jenni Bowlin ink.


Amuse-bouche:
It's been raining today in So Cal.  SamUL has been sleeping in his fleece blankets by the heater.   

Colt:  "Another photo? UGH."

3 comments:

  1. Super cute. Exercising might even be fun if you were sharing it with that many colorful friends.
    I think you did a grand job with the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with your coloring that I can see. Hmm, maybe it's just you! I love your card and as always, happy when you share pictures of the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...to cute Naomi! Love those brightly colored chickens.
    Your dogs are soooo spoiled!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.