Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Copics with Luka

I have been watching Copics tutorials on YouTube.  In the past, I just used the pens to color.  No rhyme or reason.  After watching these tutorials, I feel more confident on shading.  I still need to watch more videos and practice but, I am very proud of my coloring on this.   (I'm almost like Tammy  ) I got the image below at La-La Land Crafts.  

Here is a card I made using "Luka" (see link above).  There are download digis and rubber stamps to buy. I LOVE the hose.  (I know that sounds lame but... I love how I colored that hose... and the shoes).



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fantastic! Glad you took the time to watch some videos, I've learned some much from them! Great shading!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.