Monday, February 20, 2012

A week of Cardztv Stamps!!!!

I recently won a set of Cardztv Stamps over at Mary's blog.    Mary let me choose the set I'd like. I selected "GOING BUGGY." They're so cute. They can be used with colored stamped images or with Cricut Cartridges. PERFECT for Spring!

I have made a card for every day this week to showcase one of her sentiments!!!




Here we go with Card #1.

The image came from Campin' Critter (Cricut Cartridge).  I used Walnut Stain Distress Ink to color the bear and Ranger's White/Enamel liquid drops for the eye.  The Banner came from Stand and Salute (Cricut Cartridge) and was distressed with my Tea Dye Distress Ink pad.  The green paper was stamped with a 'bee' stamp using Versamark Dazzle stamp. The bee hive was cut from Cricut's Create a Critter with textured Bazzill cardstock.  I took yellow Liquid Pearls to simulate honey dripping down the side.  I also drew by hand little lines on the bear paws to mimic digits.  The sentiment was stamped with Brown Sugar (Jenni Bowlin ink).



1 comment:

  1. How cute is this, and your attention to detail is awesome!!! I love the way you've added the honey to the hive...great card, my friend!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card, and for the shout out for Cardz TV Stamps!
    Have a fun, crafty week!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.