Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine's Candy in a gift container....

Here's a neat container that I used to fill with Valentine's candy.  



See below:  I cut red cardstock at 8.25" x 4.25".  I used two Paper Trey Ink stamps and stamped the images using Colorbox white ink and Jenni Bowlin Brown Sugar ink and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The punch was a small punch that I had from years ago (I don't know who the maker is).  I punched hearts about 1" in from the edge.  I put red Stickles on the heart.

I used Scotch Quick Dry and adhered the openings shut. I used the paper crimper (Fiskar's) to crimp the edges (use glue as well)


Amuse-bouche:

Well I've had some days off from work and even though I have tons of scrapping things I need to work on (playing with new Distress stains, stamps, etc)... I have been such a SLACKER.  I have been sleeping, watching Big Bang Theory, eating, watching American Idol on my DVR until 3am, and as of 24 hours ago, I started reading Stephen King's 11/22/63.  I can't stop reading it.  It's soooo good. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awww...These are too cute Naomi!
    I put that book on my Nook wishlist. I am sure you will be done before I start so let me know how you like it. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, CUTE! Love your idea for a Valentine's gift.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.