Monday, December 26, 2011

Gift card holders.... super idea Mary!

I saw this tutorial on Cardztv. It's super easy and can be made really fast.  If you haven't been a subscriber or follower of Mary's site, you should consider it. She puts on videos all the time and is really good at explaining things!!!   


Embellishments are from Recoolections



A Farrell's just opened up in our City (see gift card above).  It's a great place for kids parties.  It's in an inconvenient location of being on my route home from the gym... and having a walk-up window. 

Amuse-bouche:
Here are photos from Christmas photos from the gift opening extravaganza...




Sigh... I'm hoping he'll outgrow this "phase" and become a KINGS fan.



Colt FINALLY got his squirrel.

SamUL is exhausted from the 'cousins'
 I went to my uncle/aunt's on Christmas for a visit as he's been not feeling well.  Here is a view of Griffith Observatory/ Hollywood sign from his patio.



My father has a captive audience.




View of downtown Glendale and Burbank (towards the left)


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you. Your pictures are great. And I love your gift card holders. Thanks for sharing. I will be making some of these this afternoon, for next year. That way, I will not be madly making gift card holders Christmas morning for the five gift cards I gave my kids this year
    :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, how I miss So Cal. I'm a Valley Girl at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And a NEW Farrells? I remember celebrating my 7th birthday at Farrells! I had a clown ice cream cake. I think I may still have the nose somewhere....
    Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.