Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Slip and fall....

My friend slipped and fell and broke her ankle.  Poor thing!  I wanted to pick up her spirits (in addition to the pain meds they gave her) so I made her this card.  I used Paper Smooches and Lawn Fawn stamps to create this get well card for her.   I used Copics to color the image as well as Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The string was from craft string at Michaels.  You probably can't see the glossy accents on the eyes but I did put glossy accents on the bird's eyes.   The ink used on the bandaids was Weather Vane from Jenni Bowlin. 

I used Shabby Shutters Distress Ink on the inner 'scalloped' circle by "masking" the bird.




Glossy Accents are on the orange portions of the shell. The top to the ice pack was in silver gel pen. Copics were used to color the image.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn stamps.


Amuse-bouche:  
This is the sight I woke up to one morning... 
Strange Dog


3 comments:

  1. Aww, what an adorable and sweet card you made for your friend.

    Your dog cracks me up! Kodi wants to play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card for your friend, hope it helps her recovery!

    You're dogs not strange, he's smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life in the Scrap LaneNovember 2, 2011 at 8:19 PM

    SamUL marches to the beat of his own drum! He is a crack up!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.