Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Turkey Day!   This is the sentiment stamp from Mary at Cardztv.  I wanted to pull out my dusty Cricut (I'm having problem with the blade cutting cleanly so I haven't been using it.  It's hardly been used since I got it...  I guess I should read the instructions...) and Voila- here is my turkey.  The background pumpkins are actually cut out from a thin scrapbooking paper (paper piecing).  The sentiment is Mary's and was stamped with Jenni Bowlin's Brown Sugar ink.  The banner is Lawn Fawn's.
The actual size of the card is 4.25" x 4.25."





Amuse-bouche: 
Rain is due in So Cal this weekend. :(

2 comments:

  1. Fun card for Thanksgiving! Love the goggly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! There are all kinds of tips regarding your issues with your cricut. A couple off the top of my head: Make sure your pressure and speed are dialed in correctly. If you're making intricate cuts, you should have it set at a fairly low speed. (I like to set mine LOW anyway). Sometimes the paper makes all the difference, too. You may just need a new blade. Oh I could go on, but I won't. Ashamed to say I haven't plugged in my cricut in a looong time.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.