Monday, November 28, 2011

A fun little gift tag

I believe I mentioned before that two of the little girls in my neighborhood draw me pictures with crayons and leave them in my mailbox.   I reciprocate by buying them supplies to continue their artistic endeavors... like MORE CRAYONS.  Here is a little gift tag I made for each box of crayons.
Let's see,... I used Spellbinders Nestabilities to frame my Paper Smooches image, Copics, Glossy Accents on the eyes, Smooches on the wings, Distress Ink around the edge of the frame and lastly, the sentiment and frame and stamp on the frame are all part of the Fillable Frames Sets from Paper Trey Ink.   The sentiment was stamped in Spice Tin by Jenni Bowlin.  Oh, and I did white emboss the frame in white embossing powder on the frame.




3 comments:

  1. Aww..how sweet and such a nice thing to do. I especially like this one because my late husband used to sing this song to our daughter when she was itty bitty. In his stead, I took over when my daughter had her daughter. Sang it to her all the time when she was a baby, so much so that she could sing the whole song, word for word, before she was 2 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Awesome one to inspire a young person to craft and create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet Naomi!! I bet they love it and I bet you get some really pretty pictures. Love your little crayon gift bags. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.