Monday, October 3, 2011

A field of Appreciation Cards and a Chinchilla video

I worked on some cards for my staff as part of an event going on at work.  Here is a sample of my cards.  I used an array of paper but also a Martha Stewart punch (round the page), Paper Trey Ink (Flower Fusion set) die cut and stamp with sentiment inside.  The ink used was Jenni Bowlin.  I also clear embossed the center of the flower but it's hard to see and the effect wasn't QUITE as dramatic as I would have liked.   


Amuse-bouche:
OK, I know this is what you were really waiting for (haha).  Here's a video of Jim (and then Dwight) playing with their new wood blocks.   Dwight has a little notch in his right ear and is smaller than Jim.  Chinchillas like to chew on wood, especially wood from various fruit trees.... so I buy them fun little blocks that will keep their front teeth trim (they can get long front teeth like a beaver).  The ice cream cone treat has some calcium in it so they get some vitamins when they chew that.





4 comments:

  1. Fabulous appreciation cards, love the frame the you used to mount the posies.
    I've ever been so close to a chinchilla. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finally home from holidays. I love the cards you made. the colors are great.
    who knew chinchillas were such cute little animals. thanks for sharing the video.

    Theresa in Kitimat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Naomi!! Very nice of you, everyone deserves a "thank you" sometimes.
    Your chinchillas are adorable!!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty array of cards! Like, like, like!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.